Understand your audience by tagging your customers by Products bought, Memberships, Revenue, Locations, and more.
Gumroad email tool is fantastic, but sometimes you want to segment your audience in a more granular way.
Some examples of segments you can create using Gumcrm:
- People who have purchased a product but not a membership.
- Contacts from the United Kindom that have not rated your product.
- Customers who have generated you $501-$1,000 in revenue.
- Members who have been subscribers for 6 months.
- People who have bought X product but not Y product.
And more... try it for free!
Segment your Gumroad Customers
Gumcrm analyzes your Gumroad sales (downloadable here in .csv format) and tags your contacts accordingly.
Here's a list of all the tags automatically created:
After you've created an account and imported your sales, you can start creating segments.
You need to create a Postmark account ($10/m - 10k emails/m) to send emails to your segments.
Gumcrm will track:
Don't worry, you cannot send emails to your already email-unsubscribed Gumroad customers.
Gumcrm has a free tool to analyze your sales + audience here, but if you want to save your contacts, create segments and send emails, you need to subscribe to one of our plans:
- Basic: $9/month or $90/year - 500 contacts - Send emails
- Pro: $39/month or $390/year - Unlimited contacts - Send emails
Let me know what you'd like to see next!
If you liked this post, follow us on Twitter or subscribe to my newsletter for more.